AEV’s Vertical Tire Mount is a vehicle specific solution for securing your full-size spare in the bed of your Jeep Gladiator, HD Ram truck or Colorado. Each Vertical Tire Mount is fully adjustable to accommodate a range of tire sizes and features a robust tubular steel frame that securely attaches to both your truck’s forwardmost bed rail and the floor of the bed to safely hold your oversized wheel and tire in place, even on the roughest off-road terrain. AEV’s maximum recommended tire sizes for each application are as follows:
2019+ Jeep Gladiator: up to 42×14.50
2003+ HD Ram: up to 42×14.50
2017+ Colorado: up to 37×13.50
Careful attention was also paid to ensure that the overall height of the mount and tire would be compatible with the installation of most aftermarket toppers. AEV’s Vertical Tire Mount also features additional provisions for accessories such as a sand flag or CB antenna, as well as a convenient spot to hold a shovel. E-coated and powder coated for maximum protection against the elements and proudly made in the USA.
Please note: If you are using an aftermarket wheel with a hub bore larger than 3 5/8″ with the Ram Vertical Tire Mount, we recommend also purchasing Wilco Off-road poly cone part number# UC60702.
- Available for HD Ram, Jeep Gladiator and Chevy Colorado
- Vertically mounts your full-size spare tire securely in your bed
- Robust, tubular steel frame designed for off-road use
- Adjustable to accommodate a wide range of tire sizes
- E-coated and powder coated black finish
- Proudly made in the USA
- Difficulty Level: Moderate
- Estimated Install Time: 2 Hours