Free Shipping on Orders Over $200*
Upgraded again for 2016, our proven Extreme duty trackbar will remain the same price! We've fine tuned a few processes, and started using special PTMEG polyurethane for our frame side bushings. Our trackbar is better than ever, and we think you will feel the same way!
Upgrading the trackbar is without question, THE most important upgrade you can make to help the steering and suspension feel, on the 2003-2013 Ram platform. Using our trackbar, feedback through the steering wheel is now basically non-existent, all while helping to prevent the dreaded, "Death Wobble".
Our trackbar is designed to be VERY rigid. Often people will think that having a rigid bar will give steering rattle and feedback. Well, it's actually the opposite, in THIS case. Reason being, the trackbar is the only steering support. If the support(trackbar) deflects, the truck will be allowed to basically steer itself as you encounter bumps/ruts/holes/etc. A rigid trackbar is the only way to know that inputs you make at the steering wheel, actually GET TO the wheels.
- Fits 2008-2012 Dodge Ram solid axle 2500/3500 trucks, Power Wagon, and the 2013 2500 and Power wagon.
- First place to start if your vehicle has ANY strange handling traits.
- Made from 1.50"x3/8" wall 1026 DOM tube
- CNC machined heim joint tube end.
- Bead blast textured, then highest quality Powdercoated. This Powdercoating does NOT chip.
- Specially molded 75D hard durometer, PTMEG fortified, Polyurethane frame bushing.
- Adjustable length
- Grease fitting for frame bushing.
- Extreme duty FK Teflon lined rod end at axle side.
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.