- Fits F150 & Raptor models.
- THIS SYSTEM DOES NOT FIT THE PRO POWER ONBOARD ELECTRICAL SYSTEM!!
- This DECKED Drawer System fits a 2015-current Ford F-150 Aluminum pickup truck with a bed length of 6'6." It takes a standard full-size DECKED system.
- The standard length DECKED system is 75.25", so there will be about 3.6" of empty space between the DECKED system and the tailgate (blue). DECKED drawers require 4" to be opened, but the first 5 1/2" of the drawer are taken up by the handle cavity and drawer taper. So, it is nearly impossible to remove anything from the drawers with the tailgate closed.
- HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE: Impervious to extreme UV light and temperatures. Born for harsh enviroments.
- AMMO CAN STORAGE: Extra compartments by the wheel-wells to maximize your storage options.
- RULER & BOTTLE OPENER: Handy fine finishes because we care. Treated with robust corrosion inhibitors.
- STEEL SUBFRAME: Galvanized steel skeleton in-molded to HDPE = Unmatched strength-to-weight ration of 10:1.
- HANDLE: So easy to operate, even a bear could do it... with gloves on.
- ZERO TO MINIMAL DRILLING: J-hooks attach to bed tie downs. Easy to assemble, install or remove.
- FITS LIKE A GLOVE: Custom shaped to fit your bed. No loss of usable space.
- WHEELS: Urethane, sealed bearing drawer wheels. Roll. Like. Butter.
- RECYCLED MATERIALS: Made from 100% recycled HDPE and recycled American Steel.
- Drawers are full bed-length drawers, but do not fully extend. Max drawer extension: 42” for reasons related to physics.
- NOT COMPATIBLE with any in-bed towing packages including 5th Wheel and Gooseneck packages.
- LINERS: Works with spray-in bed liner, but NOT a drop-in plastic bed liner.
- NOTE: If your Ford pickup has a tailgate assist handle mounted on the tailgate, this MAY interfere with the DECKED unit, depending on your model year. You can easily remove the handle and the tailgate step will not impact the installation or use of your DECKED unit.
- DOES NOT FIT: ANY stepside or flairside beds. They are too narrow. Does not fit the F-150 short bed (5' 6") SuperCrew Heritage made from 2001 through 2003 (2004 badged as the SuperCrew Heritage) with the Stepside / Flareside tailgate, or the 2004-2009 version.
- BEDRUG: Works with BedRug mat, but NOT with a BedRug full liner.
- WARRANTY: We offer a limited lifetime warranty on all DECKED products.
- SHIPPING: Shipping usually takes 7-14 business days.
All DECKED Drawer Systems come with the following accessories included at no extra charge: (1) D-Box Desert Tan, (1) Crossbox Desert Tan, (1) DRAWERGANIZER™, Set of (2) Drawer Dividers.
- 2000 lb payload evenly distributed
200 lb payload per drawer
- SYSTEM DIMENSIONS:
- TOTAL WEIGHT: ~230 lbs
- LENGTH: 75.25"
- WIDTH: 63"-71"
- HEIGHT: 12"
- SHIPPING DIMS: 270 lbs, 78"x 39" x 23"
- LENGTH (top of drawer): 72.1”
- LENGTH (bottom of drawer): 66.1”
- WIDTH (top of drawer): 18”
- WIDTH (bottom of drawer): 16.75”
- HEIGHT: 8.5”
- VOLUME (each): 6 FT3
- EXTENSION (each): 42"