This DECKED truck bed organizer fits a Chevrolet Silverado 1500 manufactured from 2007 to 2018 with a bed length of 5'9”. It also fits the 2019 "Old Body Style" (really 2018 body style) Silverado 1500. It takes a short full-size DECKED system.
2019 SILVERADO 1500 NOTE: Since 2019 is a transition year for Chevrolet, they produced new and "Old Body Style" (really 2018 body style) for the 2019 Silverado 1500. If you have the new body style 2019 Silverado 1500 5'9" bed, you will need the DG6.
2007 SILVERADO 1500 NOTE: Since 2007 was a transition year, Chevrolet produced old and new body styles for the 2007 Silverado. If you have a single-part headlight array with more significant body flare, you have the newer 2007 body style. If you have a 2-part headlight array and only modest body flare, you have the older or Classic version, and you will need the DG1.
Because the short full-size DECKED system is 64.54", there will be about 4.9" of empty space between the tailgate end of the DECKED system and the tailgate (blue area on image below). DECKED drawers require 4" to be opened, but the first 5 1/2" of the drawer are taken up by the handle cavity and drawer taper. So, it is nearly impossible to remove anything from the drawers with the tailgate closed.
- HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE: Impervious to extreme UV light and temperatures. Born for harsh environments.
- AMMO CAN STORAGE: Extra compartments by the wheel-wells to maximize your storage options.
- RULER & BOTTLE OPENER: Handy fine finishes because we care. Treated with robust corrosion inhibitors.
- STEEL SUBFRAME: Galvanized steel skeleton in-molded to HDPE = Unmatched strength-to-weight ration of 10:1.
- HANDLE: So easy to operate, even a bear could do it... with gloves on.
- ZERO TO MINIMAL DRILLING: J-hooks attach to bed tie downs. Easy to assemble, install or remove.
- FITS LIKE A GLOVE: Custom shaped to fit your bed. No loss of usable space.
- WHEELS: Urethane, sealed bearing drawer wheels. Roll. Like. Butter.
- RECYCLED MATERIALS: Made from 100% recycled HDPE and recycled American Steel.
- Drawers are full bed-length drawers, but do not fully extend. Max drawer extension: 42” for reasons related to physics.
- NOT COMPATIBLE with any in-bed towing packages including 5th Wheel and Gooseneck packages.
- LINERS: Works with spray-in bed liner, but NOT a drop-in plastic bed liner.
- WARRANTY: We offer a limited lifetime warranty on all DECKED products.
- SHIPPING: Shipping usually takes 7-14 business days.
All DECKED Drawer Systems come standard with the following accessories included at no extra charge: (1) D-Box Desert Tan, (1) Crossbox Desert Tan, (1) DRAWERGANIZER™, Set of (2) Drawer Dividers.
- 2000 lb payload evenly distributed
200 lb payload per drawer
- SYSTEM DIMENSIONS:
- TOTAL WEIGHT: ~220 lbs
- LENGTH: 64.54"
- WIDTH: 63"-71"
- HEIGHT: 12"
- SHIPPING DIMS: 241 lbs, 67"x 39" x 23"
- LENGTH (top of drawer): 61.4”
- LENGTH (bottom of drawer): 55.4”
- WIDTH (top of drawer): 18”
- WIDTH (bottom of drawer): 16.75”
- HEIGHT: 8.5”
- VOLUME (each): 5.4 FT3
- EXTENSION (each): 42"